The Sales Letter Theme for WordPress

The Sales Letter Theme for WordPress

A few wordpress products I can recommend:

The Sales Letter Theme for WordPress
The Sales Letter Theme for WordPress is pretty much just that: a Sales Letter Theme for WordPress. It converts prospects into buyers extremely well and is frankly the best out there for serious internet marketers.
The Sales Letter Theme for WordPress

WordPress PPC Theme: Create Salesletters, Cpa, PPC Landing Pages
Perfect for all marketers. Create conversion boosting salespages, presells, Cpa, PPC and Landing Pages in WordPress quickly and easily. Complete with a tutorial video library. Generous 50% Commissions for Affiliates. Earn .50 per sale.
WordPress PPC Theme: Create Salesletters, Cpa, PPC Landing Pages

WordPress Wiz EBook Guide
My WordPress eBook guides readers through the steps of setting up and maintaining a WordPress site using instructions written for newbies and pros alike. Attractive sales page and 60% commission payouts.
WordPress Wiz EBook Guide

Comments

128 Responses to “The Sales Letter Theme for WordPress”
  1. Property recruitment market looking up,Survey Says Possible Sales Talent War Looming,Survery Says Possible Sales Talent War Looming Sales and Sales …, | Nat's Jobs says:

[...] Survery Says Possible Sales Talent War Looming Sales and Sales …By Paul McCordWhat is the level of concern over the available pool of sales talent? * Will a new war for sales talent begin? * Should sales organizations focus attention on sales talent retention? * Should companies invest more in sales recruiting …Sales and Sales Management Blog – [...]

2. Fox_Chris says:

Yes you can call me the love doctor cause i just saved my homegirls relationship , ;)

3. SultanTSC says:

This theme tune makes you feel good,and I think Steve McGarrett is one of the coolest cops ever too.

4. mysupergomez says:

RT For those still rumour-mongering, just spoken with Police – they tell me absolutely nothing even remotely riot-like happening in #Cardiff

5. Ping.fm says:

Infographie : comparatif WordPress / Drupal / Joomla

6. Christian Barry says:

This question should have been posted to the jokes forum. Obama is not cutting spending. And as pointed out, your claim of $1 trillion in savings for health care reform is so much balderdash.

7. Wooglet Voot says:

Who ever included that in the stimulus package should be voted out of office next time they run for re-election. It's one of the dumber ideas.

8. tvstaff says:

If you look at New York City you'll see that online advertising sales jobs pay $300,000 as indicated here:

In Los Angeles online advertising sales jobs pay $300,000 also:

In Chicago online advertising sales job pay $150,000 – There is a vast cost of living advantage in Chicago so it makes sense: http://www.filcro.com/online-advertising-sales-chicago-IL.html

9. flfootandankle says:

RT CyberChimps Introduces Business Pro 2: A Professional Business WordPress Theme

10. Twitter says:

Ugh my mom needs to talk to that social worker lady for me! -_- freaking confirmation letter for capstone due tues! –

11. Brad Greydon says:

1 MISSION STATEMENTS University Mission Statement The University of New England is an independent, entrepreneurial institution committed to academic excellence and the …
    Filename : Class-of-2008-Clinical-Practicum-Handbook.pdf
    Fullpath : /wchp/sna/upload/Class-of-2008-Clinical-Practicum-Handbook.pdf
    Publisher : une.edu
    Found at Wednesday, 17 Aug 2011 GMT
    Further searches : wchp sna upload class clinical practicum handbook pdf or university new england school nurse anesthesia or site:une.edu
    Short link: Last searches: smartphone technology, 1439078483, pr building code, arbitrage, civilian calendar, ez go golf cart repair manual, 8th grade science pacing guide nc, summer science exhibition, cold call cover letter compliance position, guidelinespolicypublictoiletsfeb2008

12. Google Reader says:

Girevoy Sport Lieto: LC SM 2011 nostajalista! –

13. TheWaterboy818 says:

Hmm… machinima’s top 10 classic video game theme songs is in the suggestions… OBVIOUSLY

14. SonicTheHedgehogZone says:

Whoever dislikes this theme is not a handsome fighter !

15. samislearning says:

hahaha who went back to see amir hiding behind the red clothe

16. Vincent883 says:

He must have learned that from the Afro Ninja.

17. TheDeathmachine100 says:

DON`T READ THIS CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DO NOT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READING THIS DON`T STOP. THIS SO SCARY. PUT THIS ON AT LEAST 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN YOUR DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR LOVERS NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY

18. frozenterror93 says:

Nothing goes with Spiderman 3… Guile's theme is the only exemption.

19. RoSquad says:

if u tkae the first letter of every chapter it spells nicole is dead.

20. Twitter says:

Web1 new result for "California" "Personal" "Injury Lawyer" The Great Benefits Of Getting A Los Angeles Californ…

21. XombieLejon66 says:

THis is Vega's theme, not M Bison's

22. Rambo says:

Fajita comes from the spanish word "faja". In the spanish alphabet the letter "J" is called "horta" and gets the "H" sound. These websites will show you the correct pronunciation of the letter "J" in the spanish alphabet. Thus it is pronounced fa-hee-ta

23. sazeedoll says:

look at the big sister!

24. fifthmusic says:

Just got my letter…. I GOT MY COURSE IN COLLEGE!!! XD

25. shakirshuvo says:

I saw the letter myself :) elhamdulillah

26. MslovelyRobert says:

Awww love them! Love him! I would understand a bit why people would want Damon and Elena together. But the chemistry of them isn't as real and there and sweet and alive and epic as stefan and Elena. And if people actually think that Elena would just forget Stefan and forget that love and move on and spend the rest of her life with Damon, then I dunno what they're thinking -_- it's unrealistic to have her forget there love and have him just watch from the side line as she's with Damon for the re

27. sarahrhome says:

White lightning
    Painter's piss

Oh, sorry…those are slang terms for moonshine.

28. Isco - Formerly K.O.S says:

I think it's more ironic when they use Immortal Technique as an example, then you look at their last.fm and you see they've been playing Young Money and Waka Flocka for 8 hours straight.

BQ: Big KRIT – Pimps remix
    BQ2: Young Jeezy (sort of), Big KRIT

29. WordPress.com News says:

New Theme: Skeptical –

30. ChristiaanL14 says:

You just attack people without reading their posts. Notice I said that the ridiculing technique is used, just not on the personal level that Baldwin’s character employs. Also, what kind of a dumbass remark is “if you can’t qualify, get out of sales”? Duuuhhhh, I think that’s pretty obvious, that would go for any type of job. You’ve managed “many” sales teams? I don’t doubt it, you probably blow everybody out of the water and then have to move to another company to start all over.

31. Momma_Talks says:

Natural Cures For Asthma- How Does This Effectively Works? http://t.co/vXg5JOs

32. ItsMeHelly says:

ee to trocando o theme do tumblr , mais seilá tá dificil achar um legal ! rss

33. Twitter says:

Tomorrow, I wake up early to rock the vote. I will be voting for Tan.

34. nickjobbsessedkid says:

HI! When I tried out for this musical, they had us sing "Waiting for Life" that one is more slow, so then maybe you could sing "Why we tell the Story" because it's more upbeat and all. All the songa are on itunes, but hey are the London cast and I don't like them quite as much! If you have a really powerful vioce that you want to show off, you might want to try "Mama will provide" too. WOW this is such a great musical! I LUV all the songs! Good luck!

35. Msruhan says:

Plz can you play the 95 Rugby world cup theme track… Its been stuck in me head all day and very excited for the world cup

36. MadiganHealth says:

RT 50 Cent Unveils New Headphone Line, “I’m Eager For My Fans To Hear My Music The Way It Was Intended”

37. mentby says:

Main functions and technical indices of cell phone jammer: The Cell Phone Jammer is the high…

38. AsheeshB says:

this is a letter from god thumbs this up please

39. mysti says:

I think this is what you mean. It's called "Life and Death" and is the recurrent theme music on Lost…so beautiful and emotional. I just love it.

40. poufooh says:

Shoutout to thanks for today!!

41. craigerson says:

For labor Day Google celebrates by putting a tiny US flag on its homepage. Yep. Tiny Flag. No labor history images at all. Thanks Google!

42. Shambles says:

That reminds me of the one Twilight Zone Episode, titled, "In The Eye of the Beholder"…..(re: beauty is in the eye of the beholder) & it was written by Rod Serling! It fits your theme "Appearances are deceiving". Good Luck!

43. Kevin says:

thats weird that probebly sad because your not aggressive enough, i mean my zone for when i play lacrosse, i panic and rush sometimes and i'll make mistakes, what i do i take some breaths and tell myself that i need to calm down, and then i usually play better.

44. iSportconnect says:

Yakima Job: Account Manager: Personified Insurance and Sales Jobs – Yakima, WA – Looking for an exciting sales… #Jobs

45. Gu1tarPlay1ngN1nja says:

I once heard someone say “Jimi Hendrix played his guitar like an extension of his body. Jack WHite picked a fight with his, and won.”

46. crzycras8895 says:

John Williams (the composer), you created the theme music that is replayed in the minds of every single eight year old… ever.

47. ilovebubu28 says:

My god you people are a tough crowd to please for being FREAKIN Youtube viewers.. She DOES have a life, a job, family, studying (nursing) She is very busy people.. its not like before when she was young and she found a new hobby and had time for it.. This is her.. Real Life.. Real things.. Lay off.. She probably just says she'll be back to shut you people up anyhow.. ahahahahahahah :P

48. alex054739 says:

Exactly. They are both very different styles of gameplay. i will buy them both and enjoy them both. All this MW3 and BF3 shit is getting on my nerves.

49. AristaFbabi says:

< hates the Panthers, but feels the need to cheer for Cam NEwton

50. San_Dan says:

#JapanLife Thanks to my buddies for supporting my Shop Sales venture in Japan Life! Why don’t you join in too: