Blogs in Plain English

Blogs in Plain English

commoncraft.com A video for people who wonder why blogs are such a big deal. This video comes in an unbranded “presentation quality” version that can be licensed for use in the workplace. http
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Expand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Check out Howcast for other do-it-yourself videos from Dynamic and more videos in the Blogs and Podcasts category. You can contribute too! Create your own DIY guide at www.howcast.com or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at www.howcast.com You’ve been blogging your fingers off for a few years now, and despite the ego rush of watching your hits soar, you’re wondering what’s the point—or, rather, how do I make some cold hard cash from this thing? To complete this How-To you will need: A blog Dedication A good PageRank Step 1: Focus your blog Focus your blog. Blogs that make money are blogs with a specific market and a good PageRank. Be passionate about your subject and generate as much traffic as you can. If you’re obsessed, others will be as well. Tip: Don’t expect to get rich from your blog. At least not right away. Some popular blogs report more than 000 dollars a month in earnings—but unless you’ve got millions of visitors already, don’t expect to quit your day job anytime soon. Step 2: Sell advertising Selling advertising is the top moneymaking method with a blog. AdSense, a service from Google, will place relevant ads from advertisers on your blog. If your reader clicks on the link, you get paid. Exactly how much depends on your traffic. Tip: The upside to this method is that it’s very easy; the downside is that you don’t choose who advertises or what you

Comments

200 Responses to “Blogs in Plain English”
  1. Breezeee_YGGZ says:

- MY ' momma just brunq that HITMAN up in my house ; i hope she dont plan on havin s e x #ew

2. The Bricklayer says:

The English is no worse,than that used by a large number of the "users" on this site.

3. blazerpat32 says:

wow MaxerMaxtheCat is talking to himself get a life

4. DiveIn says:

The firecracker chicken wrap has 178 calories. Other low calorie options follow:

Sierra Chicken, Texas Chili, Sirloin Salad, Mixed Green Salad, and that's about it.

It isn't really a healthy restaurant.

5. Pinkergloop says:

iPage/Endurance International/Bizland/Fat Cow, whatever you want to call it… they rip you off! Beware! They will charge you at least $40 to cancel. $15 plus whatever they come up with in so-called fees. Their CEO is Thomas Gorny. Their address is 70 Blanchard Rd., Burlington, MA 01803. If you get scammed, this is where you should send the complaint… in case you decide to file a class action lawsuit.

6. jgogvet says:

Imagine all this on one platform: online chat, personalized dynamic banners & widgets, free SEO for all blogs: for FREE?

7. markhenricksarmiento says:

Holy crap the scout is vince and when he stabbed that guy that guy must have been heavy :( )

8. Me4Muzak says:

However, I do like both laughs xD Just English has the upper hand.

9. ki m says:

English – person from England, which, along with Scotland and Wales makes Great Britain.

Pete – sorry but you're not unique, although it may be unique in that Welsh Gaelic is different from Scots Gaelic , acutally Scots speak three if you include the Lowland Lallans speakers :)

10. Bushings & Bushed Bearings says:

– forwarded message — Path: news.netfront.net!zen.net.uk!dedekind.zen.co.uk!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail From: Academic Zodiac Newsgroups: alt.clearing.o5,alt.astrology.pro,free.uk.astrology Subject: Instant Seduction Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:30:05 +0000 (UTC) Organization: RTRRT Academic Zodiac Lines: 4 Message-ID: NNTP-Posting-Host: StoP1XBTmXJKHIfKx7QLaA.user.speranza.aioe.org Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Complaints-To: X-Mailer: Mozilla 1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit) X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter…

11. Adam B says:

i thought there were plain A batteries…but maybe not

12. Benjamin says:

I'm not going to suggest anything, because you'd just defile it. Even a Zoom brand pedal is too good for you! You have more money than you deserve just to be playing that garbage in your free time.

13. Argentina Warez says:

SPOKEN ENGLISH THRISSUR-KERALA-ENGLISH ACADEMY-0487 2427854-09846403007-VARIYATH PLAZA- MARAR ROAD- (THRISSUR): …

14. GreenGoSolar says:

Think again !!!!!!! Move here.yes…Live here.yes but speak English Mainly!!

15. BigPurple121 says:

I liked the points about blogging is more than just staring at your own page. It is essential to network to find new readers. Blogging is still a social way of putting information out and bloggers need to be proactive in finding people to read their blogs.

16. SUBS.to - subtitles says:

Vatican recalls envoy to Ireland amid uproar –

17. Google Power Readers: Tech n Web says:

RT rel=”nofollow” Also decided that at itunes rel=”nofollow” s shoes were rather plain and rel=”nofollow” should have been allowed to customize them ;)

18. thejournal_ie says:

#REVACH_L_NESHAMA Michtav MeiEliyahu – We Need To Understand the Purpose of our Galus:
    Rav Eliyahu Dessler in M… http://bit.ly/oATr27

19. Paul Grass says:

Liberal blogs speak on behalf of the Democratic Party do they? Does this mean that Ann Coulter's column is Republican party policy?
    You really have to learn to seperate what a few idiots think and what the "left" in general is all about.

20. LoneStar says:

Duplicate emails being sent—-is a Yahoo glitch and it seems to happen (sporatically) ever so often.

The BCC list is available ONLY to you as the sender.
    Open your Sent folder.
    Open that email, and scroll to the bottom (on the right).
    Click on "full headers".
    The BCC list will be about 3 or 4 lines down.

If you're using the All New Mail
    Click on "Contact headers" (upper right I think?), then on "full headers".

If you're using something else—-just find the full headers (on the sent copy), and that's where they will be.

21. latestcosmetic says:

Cleveland Indians trail Kansas City, 8-0, after six innings – Plain Dealer

22. egypt egypt says:

ERP or Cloud ( SAAS )in Talent Management – Listening to this podcast http://www.accenture.com/us-en… (cont)

23. Brea2694 says:

Wow you are retarded. You cant even differentiate the difference between Red Vs Blue and Halo. I shall explain it in simple terms, in which you can understand. Red Vs Blue has a storyline in which is different from Halo. Do you understand? Probably not.

24. readscott says:

It depends on what kind of blogs you're looking for. For religious blogs, checl out http://www.swerve.lifchurch.tv or http://www.stevenfurtick.com. Both very motivational. For blogs about blogging, go to http://www.problogger.net or http://www.skelliewag.org. Both very practical for bloggers.

“Blog” is a mixture “web” and “log”. It's a weblog and for short it's called a blog. It was originally meant to chronicle personal thoughts on the web before search engines came along and made everything super findable. now blogs are mainly used for sharing topics you don't mind other people reading.

25. beck007 says:

Webster’s English to Portuguese Brazilian Crossword Puzzles: Level 2 (Portuguese Edition): Even if you do not … *

26. STR8BUTTAH_JAY says:

o okay. My lil boy birthday in october too! His birthday the 14

27. Bob.Draco says:

veramente esilaranti anche The Year Of Living Biblically e The Know-It-All, entrambi di AJ Jacobs, penso li abbiano tradotti in italiano

28. NYT > Most Recent Headlines says:

Spending a Day in California Looks Like a Vacationing in Toyland [Video] –

29. MrMatlapenG says:

I understand – Im sick of plain white rice etc – I got waaay too much whilst growin up… Anyways, Buenas noches Bonita… X

30. eyeofsauron1000 says:

we need one here in Texas haha.

31. rekhakoolcat says:

RT Mike’s blog – The real story of the English riots #UKriots

32. Henna B. says:

This picture is plain,ugly house. Everybody is a plain person. I will be a plain person but i can change. When Im done with school successfully, I will not be that plain house. I will be carrying on with my successful job as veterinarian&marine biologist. I will be working hard to be not the same dull,plain person. I will be hardworking person with a very nice&beautiful house on acres of land. Not this plain person. My job will be my passion because i LOVE animals. I will be outstaning,unique,and one in a million.

33. coxyy11 says:

brilliant tune least he got balls to say those things

34. NewsBusters.org - Exposing Liberal Media Bias says:

NPR Spotlights Detractors of Papal Visit To Spain, Omits 428,000 Planning to Attend –

35. FullStopIndia says:

Many people were converted into Christianity during the reign of the British. The names were changed, even if they didn't have an English man in the family. Also, many schools in India are Catholic schools, even though the majority of Indians are Hindu or Muslim. The name was probably changed back when the family converted. They could have also converted back from Christianity to Hinduism later, but still kept the new name for simplicity.

36. Anonymous says:

Andrea, hi this is Baldscreen. I checked my shortcuts cooupons and tried to match with the sale. I found the following on my shopper card: Toaster Strudel .50Fruit snacks: .75/2plain Cheerios: .55pizza rolls: .50I am not sure about which GM ceereals are on the sale besides plain Cheerios, but also had shortcuts on my card for:Cinnamon Toast Crunch: .55Fiber 1: .75frosted or fruity cheerios: .75HTH somneone. :)

37. sewfrench says:

Ha Ha, right, Pam. And what colors would you like???
    That pattern is called Plain Spoken. The others I created, which just seemed simple and Frank Lloyd Wrightish, very much our style. The Plain Spoken one, isn't quite our style, but boy do I love it! I think because there are additional colors? Anyway, I can definitely see making a quilt from that design.
    Plain, Spoken…. isn't so plain……
    Benjamin did do our place settings. I edited and clarified that!

38. Teddy & Chiliswoman says:

Interesting question
    but
    I
    DON'T
    KNOW
    !

39. prettylady50001 says:

Helpful information. I always wondered what the big deal was about blogs. Now I have more understanding.

40. _itty says:

RT when i’m MAD, FRUSTRATED, or just plain BORED….i eat.

41. TheHockeyGirl254 says:

i love katy she is so funny :D i miss her blogs, thumbs up if you think she should start again ! <3

42. SAMBELITTLE says:

Basicaly with Blogs what you want to write about is up to you.
    When I blog it is normally a joke that I have heard or something that I dont mind everyone else knowing. I also use it to advertise the fact that I am potty about animals and I am hoping to set up a animal shelter. It is up to you what you want to tell the world.
    Hope this helps.

43. stickman722 says:

ok so as i understand it the nether is either the hell of minecraft, or it is the dark world of minecraft (similar to metroid prime 2 where you were able to transport from the light world to the dark world and vice versa). or its just some silent hill mock up…. can some one please clearify what the nether is suppossed to represent?

44. imafm's Recently Played Tracks says:

Microsoft Windows 8 Ultimate M2 (X86 ) English DVD ISO MSFT

45. meatlproductions says:

I spent ages looking for this after I heard it on the LoveFilm advert. I thought it was going to be by some random band that only have one good song but I never expected it to be the Plain White Ts!

46. Twitter says:

The Total Ecstasy Experience. Is it really a safe way to open up, discover yourself, or plain have some fun?

47. Kidguyisme2 says:

HAHA, thanks for the shout out man, much respect. Keep this blogs going <3

48. HELLODIMAS says:

shalom bro… What scripture is da in English lol trying to get this Hebrew thing down but not there yet

49. UmFilhoRuim says:

Make RP blogs Finally get questions in your ask box Welp

50. kev_g1 says:

There are certain things in life that are better off unknown. Things you wish you never saw, heard, or felt.